Tuup offers multi-modal daily traveling, including Kyyti on-demand ride service in one app.
All mobility options are included urban transit, intercity bus & train, car rental & sharing and city bikes. Kyyti taxi-pooling service is flexible, convenient and affordable.
Tuup – One shop for all rides!
- Tuup is an intelligent application that allows you to plan a route, compare the various mobility options and pay different mobility services, easily and safely from one application.
- Tuup displays the various options to get from point A to point B.
- Tuup displays the arrival and departure times e.g. busses, trains and trams in Finland.
- Tuup also allows you to see the available City Bikes in Helsinki as well as the car-sharing stations.
- New! You can now order Kyyti via Tuup application.
You can now order Kyyti from Tuup-application!
- Kyyti is a taxi-pooling service and takes you always door to door.
- The Kyyti system is based on the efficient use of vehicles. We can offer a Kyyti to all customers cost efficiently if everyone accepts that there may be other passengers as well.
- You can choose the “taxi-like” Express option, the slightly more flexible Flex option, or the cheapest Smart option, if your travel needs don’t require you to be on a tight schedule. You can significantly affect the price by giving us more possibilities for pooling flexible Kyyti if you are able to be flexible in your travel and waiting times.
- Kyyti is always paid in advance, so you know the price beforehand.
Download Tuup, register and order Kyyti!
Services easy in use
Finding, paying for and using mobility services is quick and easy. New mobility services will be integrated to the service continuously.
- Taxi services
- Long-Distance busses and trains
- Helsinki region public transport (HSL) tickets
- Other urban public transport tickets
- more Car Rentals
- PiggyBaggy –trade carpooling